CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kindergarten

We got a call late last night from Ryan's pre-school teacher that there was a gas leak in the church so the gas was turned off.  Since they were forecasting several inches of snow, she had to close school.  Since Travis has been taking so much time off I decided to bring Ryan to school with me for the day.  He did great!  As expected he was a little clingy and tired, but overall he fit in nicely.  (One of his friends from pre-school is in my class.)  In fact, I put him in a reading group and while his group was working with me he did a great job.  We were working on discriminating the short e/i sounds.  I said the word ship and the group had to write an e/i on their whiteboard to show what sound they heard.  Ryan wrote the whole word- correctly!  It was great having him hang out with me in kindergarten for the day.

Ryan goes for kindergarten screening on May 15.  I couldn't be more excited and proud of him!





No comments:

Post a Comment